Per long distance family request, here's the most recent side belly picture:
It was taken on Sunday (31 weeks + 4 days). I didn't think I had grown that much until I placed the 29 weeks picture next to this one. There's a huge difference, it's like the belly doubled in size.
Gavin continues to lay low on my belly which lately means a harder time getting up and down, and much more frequent trips to the bathroom. I'm also officially a waddler! I know...the one thing I said I wouldn't be but I can't help but waddle especially after the Monday night gym incident.
Because I now feel many of the pregnancy "symptoms" (i'm happy to report no hemorroids as of right now!), I feel like it's closer than it actually is. I'm afraid these will be the longest 8 weeks EVER! I'm not "over it" in the way I thought I would (over the symptoms), I'm "over it" in the sense that I want to meet Gavin and see what he's actually doing rather than speculating. I'm also anxious to see how Nick and I handle a baby. I'm used to getting up in the morning with enough time to take a shower, get dressed and run out the door with breakfast to go. What am I going to do when there's a baby who needs to be fed, changed, and packed before leaving the house? People have figured it out and I know we will- I'm just curious how much of a learning curve we'll have!
1 comment:
You are all belly, and look great! Don't worry, I was a waddler for Jana too! You get used to walking normal again after the baby. Keep posting the picks. Don't worry, you'll make all the way. Miss you.Tania
Post a Comment