4 weeks to go!
Gavin was SUPER active last night. He was twisting and turning like I've never felt before. Of course he started moving around 9:30pm up until 11pm'ish so Nick and I had no choice but to stay up since I couldn't fall asleep. I felt two pretty sharp pains in my pelvic region. I really thought this meant he was dropping. However, my stomach doesn't look any different so I don't think that was it.
1 comment:
WOW! GETTING SO NEAR THE TIME!
Nick, when I was going to have you, Dad bought a CB radio for the car. He wanted to get on I70 and go on the radio and say "CLEAR THE WAY, LADY WITH A BABY" Didn't happen that way. Was no traffic and I think that was a let down for Dad. He wanted all those truckers to plow the way for his special package. Want to borrow that CB? He still has it!
Love,
Mary-Mom
Post a Comment