I'm one day shy of being considered full term. Today's Dr.'s appointment was a routine one. My strep B test was negative so I won't need antibiotics when I get to the hospital. I'm very happy about that. Dr. said the swelling was completely normal given that it was only for one day and after a long day. He said I only need to be concerned if the swelling is excessive and accompanied by headaches, dizziness, cramping or bleeding. Those are all the signs for preclampsia. Anyhow, the Dr. checked for positioning, heartbeat, etc.- all great. As he walks out, he says see you in a week or sooner. I didn't think anything about it until Nick said "does he mean you can make your appointment sooner than a week or you can go into labor within a week?"
I'm ready for Gavin to be born but I really want a March baby so I'm telling myself 2 more weeks. I'm hoping for the first week of March.
No comments:
Post a Comment