Thursday, February 26, 2009

38 weeks + 1 day

I think everyone knows by now that my Dr.'s appointment went pretty well for 38 weeks. I am 2 cm dilated, 75-80% effaced and the baby is at -2 station. This is a pretty good start.
Other updates: blood pressure is still very good (110/78), my weight is now 162 lbs. and I think my belly measured 37cm but I'm not sure on that number.

I feel really good, I feel I have a positive mindset right now. Therefore, I will do everything I can to go into labor by next week. I think it will hurt me mentally if I go to the Dr. next week and he says I'm still at 2cm. I want to avoid going through anything that will make my mind go into the "dark side". I'd rather go sooner than later. I will keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well if you need me to take you to Olive Garden for lunch, that might work - it worked for two of my other friends :>

Trinnia