Sunday, February 22, 2009

Nursery Pictures

The nursery is FINALLY complete. Everything is in its place and ready for Gavin. I washed and hung up all the size 0-3 months onesies/outfits. Here's a glimpse of Gavin's wardrobe. I only did the 0-3 stuff because this was more time consuming than I thought. I have to take off all the tags, wash/dry, figure out which top goes with which bottom (for all the outfits my mom has bought him), and re-hang them all.
Now on to the decor...
It's funny how I wanted a very serene, neutral, calm nursery room and I ended up with a very bright and theme-y nursery. I ended up making my peace with the yellow since it matched well with the jungle stuff we decorated with.
The tree complete with the monkeys.
The valance is not long enough for the window but the matching green curtain panels will be here by Wednesday. With the curtain panels, the window will be fully covered.

4 comments:

Mary Fryman Guittar said...

WOW! What a lucky little boy Gavin will be. Great loving parents, loving Grandparents, and a NEAT room to boot! All the room needs is Gavin.

Love,
Mary-Mom

julia said...

Steph, that room is so cute! He's gonna love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you decided to stick with the yellow! It really pulls everything together!

Ashleigh

Anonymous said...

Sandra y abuela Marta vieron las fotos del cuarto y todas pensamos que esta hermoso. Nos encanta el motivo de los monitos. !Que mucha ropa ya tiene!

Love,
Titi Maribel