Saturday, July 5, 2008

Day 3

July 3rd, 2008- No symptoms so not feeling real to me yet. I'm still in a mental haze about it. The reason it took me a few days to even start writing about it is b/c I still don't believe it's real.
Today was a very busy day at work so I didn't even have time to think about it. Later in the afternoon when it did cross my mind, I thought I should call the Dr. to make an appointment. It seems this is what everyone does as soon as they find out. Plus, I would like for a Dr. to confirm it so I can actually believe it.

I called the Dr.'s office but they put me on hold for so long that I just hung up and went online to schedule the appointment. Soon after, I received a reply stating there wasn't an appointment available for next week. I didn't get a chance to call the office again before they closed so I'll have to wait for Monday to try again.

No comments: