4 weeks + 5 days- Today's tip on my online pregnancy calendar states "Experts say you should wait 5-10 days after you miss your period to ensure the accuracy of home pregnancy tests. " Nick was bothered by the fact that he had purchased a two pack and I had only used one (in addition to the two year old test). He said we're not keeping it for years to come until the next time so just use it. So today we decided to use up our third test just to check again.
9:40pm- Test #3- Results
It seems that I'm still pregnant. Seeing it on the stick-even on the third try-still shocking.
Today, I did my regular fitness class at work (legs and glutes) and I was totally out of breath half way through. I wonder if this is a symptom or just an off day. I think I'll find out on Wednesday when I teach my cardio kickboxing class. I hope I don't throw up during or after. That will sort of give it away way sooner than I want everyone to know it.

1 comment:
Please be careful with your workouts, even though your body may be used to them, this is the most vulnerable time in your pregnancy, just some friendly advice from someone who know's loss.
Post a Comment