Gavin is definitely at the stage of saying the darndest things. We need to start writing them down because we've forgotten a couple that were really funny. Here are some that we could remember from the last few weeks:
1. Liam was crying.
Gavin asks: "Mama, what's wrong with Liam?"
Me: Liam's hungry
Gavin: He's hungry?
Me: yes
Gavin: He's hungry for your chest?
In a later occasion (at the aviation museum), Liam cried and he said "Mama, Liam wants your chest". At least he has learned the correct purpose of women's breasts. :)
2. While in the car...
Gavin: I want something cool.
Nick: Like your iced water? (I show him his water cup)
Gavin: No, I want something special
....I ended up offering him Cinnamon goldfish crackers b/c they're "like cookies" and he thought that was special.
3. Gavin playing with his trains. We gave him a new Thomas train (thanks to my mom) and he immediately said "Rosie"....we didn't even notice it had a name. We asked him if she had a number and he said "let's see" as he looked up in the information papers that came with the Thomas train set.
4. Nick was cooking some sauce for pasta and it overflowed and it was all over the stove. Gavin looked and said "that's crazy Daddy"
1 comment:
These are awesome!
Post a Comment