A blog about our family adventures to keep our long distance families updated.
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Gavin goes to the potty
My mom captured this event and I'm so happy she did. This is definitely one of those videos that will keep us laughing for years to come. The backstory....we are still struggling with the potty training. Some days Gavin is good and will let us know before he goes in his diaper that he needs to use the potty. Other days it's like he is a newborn and he doesn't even mind a wet diaper. For the most part he has been pooping in the potty only because he does a little dance where we know what's about to happen and we take him to the bathroom immediately.
Anyhow, on this particular day he did not tell us he needed to use the potty. He just walked all by himself to the bathroom, put his potty seat on the toilet himself, pulled the step over to the toilet and tried to take off his pants all by himself. It was only when he could not take off the pants that he yelled I need to go potty and my mom ran in to help him. Once he was on the seat he wanted his privacy....watch:
I laugh so hard every time I watch this...."Go away, I'm making some pee pee", cracks me up! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment