It was great! I stayed outside with Liam since I didn't want to distract the kids and Liam was due for a feeding soon. Nick and Gavin had a great time. Nick said they read two stories and then had craft time. Today's theme were frogs so both stories were about frogs and there were three craft stations set up and all three were crafts related to frogs. Below is a pic of Gavin holding the craft he made. He was so proud of himself.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Story time at the library
I had checked the county library website and was disappointed they did not have a calendar online. They just had some flyers and the only story time that I could find was only offered once a month. But when Nick visited the library a couple of days ago to get our membership they gave him a bunch of information and we learned that there is actually a weekly story time but not for toddlers, only pre-schoolers ages 3-5. But the librarian said we could bring Gavin to see how he liked it. I was worried because the program is scheduled for ONE whole hour. I was glad that they offer it on Wednesday mornings which is the day that Nick is home in the mornings. So today we went to check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And well he should be proud! You and Nick should be bursting at the seams too. I love that they allowed a 2 1/2 year old to join the older kids and give Gavin a try. I think Gavin will have lots of acomplishments, and you both will have many bursting seams. Love, Mary-Mom
Post a Comment