Friday, September 2, 2011
Thank you, Nick!!!
I realized that in my last blog post I did not give any thanks or credit to Nick for doing an amazing job on the house. His goal was for us to get here and not have to unpack and set things up. The house is ALL set up. We walked in to a regular house. No one would know we'd just moved in. He stayed up late every night to make sure I would not be stressed out by the stack of boxes or having to set up everything while taking care of the boys. He did awesome. He really thought the way I would think to set up everything and I have no complaints. I only asked about his logic for setting up the guest bed on the wall he did and once he explained where the cable outlet was, I was ok b/c it made sense. The house looks great inside and out. I should post pictures but I haven't gotten around to taking them. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment