I'm not going to outline everything I got but the best deals I can remember were:
FREE packs of firm cubed tofu (this is our "meat" so I'm pretty happy I was able to stock up on this)
FREE pasta
FREE Gain dish detergent
FREE Pad Thai seasoning (to go with the tofu! yum)
FREE veggie burgers
FREE shaving gel
.34 cent loaf of bread
.25 cents Peanut butter
.25 cents breakfast Granola bars (Nick is stocked for a few weeks on these---he eats them like candy!)
.17 cents yogurt pack
.75 dinner rolls
I still have some coupons left so I may go back for another trip before Tuesday when the sale ends. It was weird and it took me 2 trips to get the hang of this. See, I'm used to only buying what is on sale and then using the coupons on top of it but when they triple coupons sometimes you don't need the item to be on sale for it to be free or really cheap. So, on my first trip I only bought the things that were on sale and I didn't understand why I had printed all the coupons from the blog I follow when the items were not on sale. Then I got home looked at the site again and I realized why she had listed all the stuff to buy. So, I made another trip and got the rest of the goodies. I don't know how often they do this special tripling week but I really look forward to coupons that are less than a dollar now b/c they will always at least double. Good deals to come! :)
2 comments:
I'm jealous! :)
Ha! I thought of you last week when I saw HT was having triples. Glad you got some deals. I, of course, did not step foot in the store. I need some teaching!
Post a Comment