Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Family Photo Time

You know those pictures where you hold the camera as far away from your face as possible and *click*. Well, when Steph and I go on trips, I find myself taking a handful of those so that we don't have to bother some innocent tourist to take our picture. Anyway, the other day, I was holding Gavin, and he was in a great mood, so I figured I'd try using this technique to get my first photo with Gavin.

To my surprise, he remained comfortable long enough for me to call Steph over to join in the next series of pics. The end result. . . our first family photo. We took a couple of shots, but the first attempt was the best.
Also, I added two pictures to the prior post about Gavin's first leisure trip out of the house. One of the pics is a post-bath Gavin photo that I love. . .

1 comment:

Mary Fryman Guittar said...

I love it!!! Dad and I were going through old photos the other day and discovered I don't have enough infant pictures. Why? Maybe we sent them to other family, or maybe they just didn't get developed. Whatever, we don't have them, so take many and keep a good library for future enjoyment with Gavin.
Thanks for giving us a look into your daily routine with Gavin.
Love,
Mary-Mom