It's only been almost 3 weeks and my little baby already looks like a little boy. He has grown and changed so much this week alone. It is so hard to capture "Gavin" on a picture. He has many expressions that I want to capture on camera so that I don't forget them. Here's a picture from Wednesday while we were out on our walk.


I'm on a mission to capture the pooping face because it is one of our favorite expressions. Nick and I both laugh uncontrollably when the little guy is pooping. Here's the best shot of the pooping face although it still doesn't compare to seeing the before face turn into the poop face.
Here are some more pics from today.
2 comments:
I am so glad that Gavin looks so cute in his rock star outfit!
Maya had those same mittens when she was that age!
Post a Comment